1. When will I receive my order?
We ship within 3-5 working days from our UK fulfillment centres. International delivery times may vary between 10-14 days. Delays may occur.
2. Can I return my order?
Yes you can return it in our UK storage facility unused in its original condition.
3. I cannot find the item I need. Can I ask you to source an item for me?
We will try our best to source an item for you. Please send us an email with the product specification or description.
4. Do I need to register to buy from your website?
Registration is not required.
5. Do you ship worldwide?
Yes we ship to most countries.
6. Which courier do you use?
Most of the items will be delivered by the local carrier such as Royal Mail (UK), DPD or Hermes. Some items may be fulfilled by Amazon.
7. Can I pay with my local currency?
Yes, in most cases, the site adjusts to your local or common currency. This is also converted instantly if you use PayPal. You may also use the currency menu on the top right hand corner of the site, just beside the shopping cart icon.
8. Do you offer a wholesale discount?
Yes we can, please email us your requirements.
9. What payment options are available?
We accept major credit cards, PayPal, ApplePay, AmazonPay, Google Pay and installments via Klarna.
10. What do I do if I received an error message in my order?
Please send us an email on email@example.com so we can have a look and fix it for you.
11. Why was my order declined or cancelled?
Some orders may be cancelled due to security reasons. This may be due to incorrect card information, etc. We do not process orders that are flagged unfortunately. Our site is equipped with a security app that may refuse processing an order even if the payment went through.
In some cases, our supplier may not also be able to supply the item/s due to very high demand.